There are many benefits to participating in psychotherapy. Most people who try it find therapy to be a great asset in managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, and hassles of daily life.
Often people find that it is helpful just to know that someone understands.
Therapy can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn.
Psychotherapy can help you:
• Find new ways to cope with stress and anxiety or to manage anger, depression, and other emotional pressures.
• Improve communication skills; learn how to listen to others, and have others listen to you.
• Get 'unstuck' from past relationships and family issues; break old patterns and develop new ways of dealing with old issues.
• Heal old psychological wounds; repair damage from the past.
• Discover creative ways to problem solve.
• Improve your self-esteem and boost your self-confidence.
• Increase your ability to love yourself and love others; enrich your relationships with a greater capacity for respect, compassion, and joy.
Holistic Psychotherapy achieves the above results by combining a whole perspective of the individual (body, mind, spirit) with traditional psycho-dynamic and cognitive-behavioral treatment modalities.
Come and enjoy the benefits of psychotherapy in a warm and caring environment.
Be well. Be uplifted!
Get in touch!
Get in touch!
As of Sept 1, 2018
67 School St
The Mariner Center
Auburn, MA 01501
Tues-Fri: 10:00am - 6:00pm